In the vein of the Hebrew God of the Old Testament, I offer the following Logical Commandments. Handed to me personally and written on ether, of course.
1. You shall have no other Logic.
2. Your statements shall either be True or False.
3. Know Modus ponens, and keep it holy.
4. Know Modus tollens, and keep it holy.
5. You shall not commit a Contradiction.
6. You shall not commit a Fallacy.
7. You shall group your statements into Sets.
8. You shall test your Sets for Validity.
9. False statements shall be removed from Sets and stoned to Death.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s Logic.
No doubt a peace loving logical reformer will, in time, revise the ninth commandment.